Skip to content
B-sides and rarities
- I was born in 1984 in Venezuela. But I’m an Uruguayan national.
- Uruguayan parents politically persecuted during the dictatorship ended up in Venezuela.
- Moved back to Uruguay with democratization (0.25 years old)
- Dutch-Italian-Catalan-Basque ascent: stubborn and loud but polite and punctual.
- My great-great-uncle was vice-president and signed the 1943 law instating Centralized Wage Bargaining (Consejos de Salarios) in the country. Labour economics runs in the family.
- I used to talk about video games on the radio as a kid.
- I have played the guitar since age 16
- Electric guitar at goth-rock epic band RRRRRRR (2003).
- Electric guitar, bass and singing one song in post-punk/indie not-that-epic band Tourette
- Founding member in 2005; disbanded in 2007. But we made a video.
- Electric guitar, bass, and backing vocals in post-punk/new wave / indie rock band Desayuno Continental
- Founding member in 2018. Played live since 2020; disbanded in 2023.
- We won an award for our first record.
- Our second record is much better, but we didn’t win anything.
- But we have a youtube channel with official and live videos
- I used to take lots of pictures when I got a proper camera.
- I have worn hats since age 22
- I have twins (two boys) born in 2015 in London
- Same hospital were Sid Vicious was born!
- (Ex)wife vetoed “treatment” and “control” during naming discussions. Booo!
- Amateur lindy-hopper. Started in BCN in 2011 and returned to the dancefloor in MVD in 2022.
- Currently based in Montevideo, Uruguay, in a neighbourhood that I like to call The Independent Republic of Rodo Park.